I covered the flowers in some of the patterned papers, using adhesive sheets and some careful cutting with a craft knife. One of my craft essentials is my file set, which I put to good use to neaten the edges. I thought they looked a little lost at first, so I added some doodling to make them stand out a bit more.
I followed a similar technique for the letters in 'Spring', but used my Xyron sticker maker to add the adhesive. I prefer this to glue as it gets the adhesive right to the edge, which helps to create a neat finish with the files. I used some of the K&Co patterned paper for half of the letters, and Doodlebug sugar coated cardstock for the other half.
Finally, I used pearlescent glue to cover the letters in 'Sprung', an absolute bargain at £1 for a massive tube from one of my favourite independent craft shops. I'm getting into different glue effects, and have just bought a load of acrylic paint, but I think I'm too impatient as I hate waiting for it to dry! I don't like leaving projects half finished, so never have more than one on the go at one time, but I think I'm going to have to change my habits.
Hope you like my efforts, wedding planning has taken over so I haven't been scrapping as much as I'd like, but I'll soon have a boatload of photos to scrap so watch this space!